Counselling or Coaching via Zoom in Ireland, UK , USA, Canada, Australia, etc.
Welcome to our online counselling service we have been counselling individuals over the internet for many years now .
In that time, we have helped lots of individuals with problems of depression, anxiety, anger, addiction issues, self-confidence, stress and couple conflict.
Would you like me to help you with your current problems?
If you are unable to visit us in our Clinics in Tullamore or Mullingar , then the next best option is to talk over the internet, using a good quality web-camera.
It’s a difficult time for everyone, with the Covid-19 outbreak bringing severe and unexpected changes to our lives. Many are struggling to adjust to these changes and anxious about the future.
A single session costs 60.00 euro
To set up a day and time, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the International Society for Mental Health Online, the advantages of ‘online counselling’ include:
- You may feel freer to be yourself online.
- You may feel more comfortable receiving coaching, counselling or therapy in the privacy of your home.
- You can contact your coach/counsellor by telephone, thus maximising ease of communication, but you do not have to present yourself in their office, or “look them in the eye”, which can be an advantage with problems that invoke a sense of embarrassment.
In an effort to try to offer support and reassurance during this time of social distancing please see below some guidelines to help you get the most out of your session with your therapist.
How to get the most out of your online session?
To make sure you get the most out of your sessions and to help your therapist do their job, there are some optimal conditions you need to bear in mind. The prevailing message when it comes to online counselling is to try your best to make your online session as close to a face to face session as possible.
- Ensure you have a fast and reliable internet connection.
- Use a laptop instead of a phone for comfort, stop notifications so you won’t be disturbed.
- Try to recreate the same sense of privacy and confidentiality you would experience in a therapy room – if you are not alone at home, give strict instructions not to disturb you!
- Put your phone away
- Give yourself plenty of time to be ready so you can get into the zone.
- For continuity, pick the same day and time on a weekly basis.
- Try to have the same quiet and safe space, with a comfortable chair, tissues, water.
- Check the temperature of the room is comfortable for you For added privacy use headphones